Thursday, October 15, 2009

From Twitter 10-14-2009



  • 00:47:41: @thecore Too many reused jokes in TS 2. Plus, how many times did they rehash that Friend In Me song? The very end was overly Disneyish. :)
  • 07:46:38: @thecore I'm ok with that... Saw the preview for TS3. Unfortunately, I think I've figured out the entire stroryline.
  • 16:05:07: @kellythreetimes I believe they filmed that last week in the "new" Citaldel Radio compound in NYC. Who doesn't need a line oscillator?
  • 16:07:08: Captain Lou Albano heads to the big, spongy ring in the sky. I'll have to watch that Cyndi Lauper video in his memory.
  • 16:11:52: @insanely_great Great video... Where to you snag such great talent? Hi-larious and shameless... yes. http://bit.ly/rgKYX
  • 20:07:23: A new @brianandmike BAMcast is ready for you to crank up to 11. On tonight's show: don't fish off of your company's pier. http://tr.im/BOKc
  • 20:08:37: Thanks for the mention, Mike... RT @insanely_great: If you like the Windows 7 unboxing, check out his podcast @brianandmike. #BAMcast
  • 22:08:34: Who pre-ordered CoD:MW2? Which version? I went nuts and got the über version with the stalker-friendly night vision. I'm in your bushes..


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: