Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Adventure Continues:

Here's what's new with Brian and Mike:
  • 00:47 @thecore Too many reused jokes in TS 2. Plus, how many times did they rehash that Friend In Me song? The very end was overly Disneyish. :) #
  • 07:46 @thecore I'm ok with that... Saw the preview for TS3. Unfortunately, I think I've figured out the entire stroryline. #
  • 16:05 @kellythreetimes I believe they filmed that last week in the "new" Citaldel Radio compound in NYC. Who doesn't need a line oscillator? #
  • 16:07 Captain Lou Albano heads to the big, spongy ring in the sky. I'll have to watch that Cyndi Lauper video in his memory. #
  • 16:11 @insanely_great Great video... Where to you snag such great talent? Hi-larious and shameless... yes. bit.ly/rgKYX #
  • 20:07 A new @brianandmike BAMcast is ready for you to crank up to 11. On tonight's show: don't fish off of your company's pier. tr.im/BOKc #
  • 20:08 Thanks for the mention, Mike... RT @insanely_great: If you like the Windows 7 unboxing, check out his podcast @brianandmike. #BAMcast #
  • 22:08 Who pre-ordered CoD:MW2? Which version? I went nuts and got the über version with the stalker-friendly night vision. I'm in your bushes.. #
Get more Brian and Mike @ BrianAndMike.com

No comments: