Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Brian and Mike Show Lockerroom:

The adventure continues...
  • 02:36 Heard through comedian Eddie Brill, that Soupy Sales is now entertainng the big audience in the sky. #
  • 02:39 Maybe I'll start my #Windows7 install. Should be done by lunch. #
  • 07:43 @stoop_uk Is everything good on the Win7 front? I'd like to install first, play, and then reinstall and tweak. Hopefully MS will let me. #
  • 07:54 @GoTrevGo You can pick up mIphones and WinBook Pros while you're there from the "Genius Table". Maybe they'll play Love Shack too. Wow. #
  • 09:54 @thecore Making Parker use Remedy is animal cruelty! I can see him giving you the finger in the picture :) #
  • 11:05 A new @brianandmike #BAMcast is waiting to blast out of your speakers. Capt. Lou Albano, Rush, and XBOX on tonight's show. tr.im/CNds #
  • 12:00 @thecore EXACTLY!!! At least it's not Vantive... #
More Brian and Mike @ BrianAndMike.com

No comments: