Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Adventure Continues:

Here's what's new with Brian and Mike:
  • 10:22 @Teedouble1 Don't hate... Procreate! (preferably with the hottest woman you can find) If I had an extra copy, I'd send it your way... #
  • 13:42 @brianandmike #BAMcast 066 is cooked to perfection... Dig into cockpit sex, Crystal Meth, and bad fake tits: tr.im/DBMw #
  • 14:43 @Teedouble1 I hear you, my digital brother... I'm on #5. We have 1 xbox that is the "loaner" for when one of ours goes down in battle... #
  • 14:46 @Teedouble1 It's downright stupid that after we invest assloads of $'s into the XBOX, it RROD's so much. Hang in there... #
  • 16:50 What the hell is a mid-season finale? Do I smell a huge marketing bullshit nugget? #
Get more Brian and Mike @ BrianAndMike.com

No comments: