Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Adventure Continues:

Here's what's new with Brian and Mike:
  • 08:34 Had a great weekend hanging with @thecore. Great food, fun, and company. Not enough time to blow anything up. Damn. Now back to reality. #
  • 08:35 @thecore I see... Get rid of me so you can get the Jesus-chicken. :) #
  • 08:52 You CAN NOT leave an iPad in your carry-on at airport security. Come on! That's a huge selling point. #
  • 10:56 @insanely_great I'm holding off until Friday for the 3g bomb to drop. Tons of travel scheduled soon. Was looking forward to the convenience #
  • 11:03 @insanely_great The weak imitate. The strong innovate. "Pih" sounds like a dry heave. Pihhhhhh... Pihhhhh... Way to go, shitstain. #
  • 11:09 Some kid just told me he recognized my voice from a commercial spot I did over a year ago... Should I be happy or really freaked out? #
  • 11:10 @insanely_great I resisted... I really tried. Damn you, shiny, cool toys!!! #
Get more Brian and Mike @ BrianAndMike.com

No comments: