Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Brian and Mike Show Lockerroom:

The adventure continues...
  • 00:37 @thecore I guess it depends on who thinks I'm a spy, I guess... #
  • 12:23 @digi_gal I honestly don't know, but now I have a "comm key" and I know who to talk to next. These weren't from subway crazies either... #
  • 15:59 @ShawnKing It's only a matter of time before Apple gasses the battery % on the iPhone 3GS. Can't stand to see mine click down that fast #
  • 16:01 Had lunch at Chop't today. Damn good salads. Tex-Mex ranch dressing really smacks you in the mouth. twitpic.com/8b8i4 #
  • 16:57 We have the coolest business cards in radio... Hell, maybe even broadcasting. #
  • 18:14 Huge news soon. @mikeybams and I mean car chase, catering trucks and Teamsters huge. Keep listening... twitpic.com/8bmxt #
  • 18:52 At a screening of "Moon". Must wait for dark for the car chase scene... Did I say too much? #
  • 18:57 Meeting with a PR firm in Union Square. Perfect for civil rights protests, hangings, and fresh produce. twitpic.com/8brol #
More Brian and Mike @ BrianAndMike.com

No comments: