Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Brian and Mike Show Lockerroom:

The adventure continues...
  • 01:36 What is a better alternative to Apple's turd Mail client? #
  • 04:23 At the airport, and I'm surrounded by "Ohio hair". Raise your hand if you know what I'm talking about. Get me out of here... #
  • 04:34 For clarification, "Ohio hair": found on Ohio women and appears as a bowl cut with a god-awful part, which is performed by a leaf blower. #
  • 06:23 @digi_gal Ha! Your style is fine... I'm talking about that "I walked behind a jet engine" look. Oh, add the skunk stripes to the mix too. #
  • 06:25 Let us not forget the rare (and sometimes dangerous) "Texas hair". We're talking 3 foot high bangs and Aqua Net. Pow! #
  • 08:45 Ed McMahon dead? Yes, sir... You are correct sir... #
  • 14:05 Made sure Party Ben got out of NYC and on to his European tour. Kickass #mashups at www.partyben.com Have fun rocking Berlin... #
  • 18:51 @ShawnKing No need for a throw-down... I'm right there with you on this battle. Store up that energy, and then unleash it, grasshopper. :) #
  • 23:53 Why am I always mistaken for an undercover government agent? Seriously. #
More Brian and Mike @ BrianAndMike.com

No comments: