Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Adventure Continues:

Here's what's new with Brian and Mike:
  • 00:54 Ready to rock... Max is helping me install and play #MW2 twitpic.com/oywia #
  • 09:17 @digi_gal It's something amazing to see. 60fps makes it smooth. Already @ Level 22. I've yet to play while I wear the night vision goggles #
  • 09:49 @Teedouble1 That's what allows you to hide in the bushes and take down an enemy. Haven't tried the night vision goggles yet. The game rocks! #
  • 09:50 @thecore All of us took the day off to see how far we could get before our eyes exploded. I'll let you know where we stand at midnight... #
  • 09:52 Not sure how I feel about the #MW2 map Wasteland. It's a re-skinned Brecourt from CoD2. For the $ spent, we need all new maps. #
Get more Brian and Mike @ BrianAndMike.com

No comments: