Monday, August 17, 2009

From Twitter 08-16-2009



  • 02:23:24: Webster Hall. Oh, how you love me. http://twitpic.com/e3hbv
  • 18:25:14: Nothing like having your iPhone not deliver important text messages. I'm pissed, and so is the person on the sending end. F U-A T T
  • 20:46:06: http://bit.ly/RYbQs
    Sitting at Harry's Burritos... To the girl sitting next to me; you are NOT "God's gift to Asian men". They told me so.
  • 21:00:58: I usually don't pull "radio Brian" out in public. I'll make an exception for this loudmouth next to me. Ladies and gentlemen.. Stand back.
  • 22:01:19: @digi_gal After I unleashed, there really wasn't much to take a picture of. 4 people came up to thank me. 1 offered a beer. I accepted :)
  • 22:07:05: @digi_gal As for the looks (this could turn ugly), imagine if Margaret Cho fought a bison, lost, and then ate it + 10lbs. of stage makeup.
  • 22:11:22: @insanely_great Hell yeah, Harry's! The old BBQ Chicken Burrito, hold the beans, with Chips and Tierra Salsa. Show Harry's some love, #NYC.
  • 22:14:08: Time for another iPhone rant; The iPhone's GPS put me in an alley dumpster when I tweeted from in front of Harry's on 71st. Super.
  • 22:15:53: @thecore It used to be that all it took was a cover charge and a couple of beers to see the goods. Damn you, new-fangled technology.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com


No comments: